Derma Sheet Mask-Multi Vita
Our bodies utilize the nutrients in the food we eat as the building blocks for health and wellbeing, and the skin is no different.
Like skin food, Lapcos Multi-Vitamin mask feeds skin with the nourishment it requires to:
- Niacinamide - Brightening, one of the two forms of vitamin B3
- Pyridoxine -Improves skin tone, also known as vitamin B
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate -Revitalizing, derivative of vitamin C that is able to deeply penetrate skin
- Recommended Skin Type: Combination
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Caffeine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance(Parfum),Disodium EDTA, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Sitosterol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Cholesterol, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine
- Cleanse and tone your face. Unfold single use mask
- Apply following the contours of your face, adjusting around eye and mouth area. Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes
- Remove mask and gently pat face to absorb remaining essence into the skin. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.